Legator instruments are backed by a 1 year manufactuers warranty. This warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is only valid for use by the original owner under normal operating conditions and is subjects to the limitations listed below.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Instruments that have been modified outside of Legator Music Inc.
- Instruments that have been transferred (warranty only applicable to original owner).
- Instruments purchased from non-authorized Legator dealer.
- Instruments serviced by unauthorized person(s).
- Instruments with altered or missing serial numbers.
- Instruments subjected to extreme conditions.
- Damage to instruments due to misuse, accidents, or neglect.
- Standard wear and tear on serviceable parts (electronic controls, jacks, switches, tuning machines, saddles, plated surfaces, worn frets, scratches in pickguard or plastic pieces, and normal paint wear.
Warranty registration must be completed within ten (10) days of purchase. Please retain original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
For warranty questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org